Dr. Jannik Matuschke
Room 6013, Karlstr. 45 (6th floor), 80333 München
MI 02.04.061, Boltzmannstr. 3, 85748 Garching
Phone: +49 89 289-26891 or 16876
Office Hours: by appointment
Combinatorial optimization and graph algorithms, in particular:
- Network optimization and flows
- Approximation algorithms
- Applications in logistics and transportation
- Robust Randomized Matchings with M. Skutella and J.A. Soto in Mathematics of Operations Research, to appear. (conference version: SODA 2015)
- Rerouting Flows When Links Fail with S.T. McCormick and G. Oriolo in 44th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming (ICALP 2017), volume 80 of Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics, pp. 89:1–89:13, Dagstuhl Publishing, 2017.
- Fare Evasion in Transit Networks with J. Correa, T. Harks, and V.J.C. Kreuzen in Operations Research 65(1):165–183, 2017.
- An Integrated Approach to Tactical Transportation Planning in Logistics Networks with T. Harks, F.G. König, A.T. Richter, and J. Schulz in Transportation Science 50(2):439–460, 2016. Finalist of the EURO Excellence in Practice Award 2016.
- Strong LP Formulations for Scheduling Splittable Jobs on Unrelated Machines with J. Correa, A. Marchetti-Spaccamela, L. Stougie, O. Svensson, V. Verdugo, and J. Verschae in Mathematical Programming 154(1-2):305–328, 2015. (conference version: IPCO 2014)