Dr. Jannik Matuschke
Room 6013, Karlstr. 45 (6th floor), 80333 München
MI 02.04.061, Boltzmannstr. 3, 85748 Garching
Phone: +49 89 289-26894
Office Hours: by appointment
Combinatorial optimization and graph algorithms, in particular:
- Network optimization and flows
- Approximation algorithms
- Applications in logistics and transportation
- I am participating in the semester program Real-Time Decision Making at Simons Institute, Berkeley.
- Our paper A Local Search Algorithm for Steiner Forest (joint work with Martin Groß, Anupam Gupta, Amit Kumar, Daniel Schmidt, Melanie Schmidt, and José Verschae) was presented at ITCS 2018 (January 11-14 at MIT, Cambridge).
- Our paper An Integrated Approach to Tactical Transportation Planning (joint work with Tobias Harks, Felix König, Alexander Richter, and Jens Schulz) received the INFORMS/TSL Outstanding Paper Award in Freight Transportation and Logistics.
- Summer Term 2018
- Winter Term 2017/2018
- Summer Term 2017
- Winter Term 2016/2017
- Summer Term 2016
- Robust Randomized Matchings with M. Skutella and J.A. Soto in Mathematics of Operations Research, to appear. (conference version: SODA 2015)
- Rerouting Flows When Links Fail with S.T. McCormick and G. Oriolo in 44th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming (ICALP 2017), volume 80 of Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics, pp. 89:1–89:13, Dagstuhl Publishing, 2017.
- Fare Evasion in Transit Networks with J. Correa, T. Harks, and V.J.C. Kreuzen in Operations Research 65(1):165–183, 2017.
- An Integrated Approach to Tactical Transportation Planning in Logistics Networks with T. Harks, F.G. König, A.T. Richter, and J. Schulz in Transportation Science 50(2):439–460, 2016. Finalist of the 2016 EURO Excellence in Practice Award and winner of the 2017 INFORMS/TSL Outstanding Paper Award in Freight Transportation and Logistics.
- Strong LP Formulations for Scheduling Splittable Jobs on Unrelated Machines with J. Correa, A. Marchetti-Spaccamela, L. Stougie, O. Svensson, V. Verdugo, and J. Verschae in Mathematical Programming 154(1-2):305–328, 2015. (conference version: IPCO 2014)